November 5, 2011

Neko's Go ~ *Nyan*


What are these . . half human - half cat?!  I don't know, but they're cute!  I recently discovered my adoration for these animated felines . . . whole ones and what not, so here are a few pics!


They cosplayed as bunnies . . I always wondered how they would look as cats :)

Please feel free to leave them at my door step.

Can't forget about Loveless . . only boy neko I ever loved.  It's too bad he's into dudes.

Azu-nyan!!

MoƩ ;)


Last but not least . . Nyan Cat!  He just nyan's throughout space - what seems to be, endlessly . . WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!!  


[Images Source: Desktop Nexus]

8 comments:

  1. Those are lovely neko girls. I'm also a neko fan and my favourite is Azunyan. Nyan~

    ReplyDelete
  2. @snippettee
    Ah aren't they? Azunyan . . agreed. I see you are true fan^^ Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! nyan~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nekos are cute but Azusa is the best! Yeap, another huge Azusa fan here XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ryo_kun
    ha ha We might just have to start an Azusa fan club here! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catgirls are cute. It's too bad I'm allergic to real cats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Nopy
    That is too bad . . . good thing there are cat girls XD ah who needs real cats . . ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catgirls really are cute ~ nyah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming from a catgirl herself^^ Yes they are cute.

      Delete

A comment, for me? You shouldn't have :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...