"Cloud Age Symphony" is a hypnotic, techno song featured as the opening to the anime Last Exile, a pretty well rated anime that I have yet to see, unfortunately. But, just like the opening to Serial Experiments Lain, this opening generally reflects the nature of the series itself. Or so I'd like to think.
August 4, 2013
Single of the Week: "Cloud Age Symphony" by Shuntaro Okino (Last Exile OP1)
"Cloud Age Symphony" is a hypnotic, techno song featured as the opening to the anime Last Exile, a pretty well rated anime that I have yet to see, unfortunately. But, just like the opening to Serial Experiments Lain, this opening generally reflects the nature of the series itself. Or so I'd like to think.
Cely_belly posted around
9:00 PM
Tags:
Last Exile,
Music,
OP/ED,
Shuntaro Okino,
Single of the Week,
Soundtrack
Single of the Week: "Cloud Age Symphony" by Shuntaro Okino (Last Exile OP1)
2013-08-04T21:00:00-07:00
celybelly
Last Exile|Music|OP/ED|Shuntaro Okino|Single of the Week|Soundtrack|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)