Out of the two openings of Magi, the first opening is my favorite because it seems to better capture the mystical theme behind the series than the second opening theme. Though, I think they're both good openings. The anime, on the other hand, struck me as a pretty generic anime but still enjoyable. However, the first season left me on a less than gratifying note, and I suppose I'm hoping that the second season makes up for that. I am really excited for the upcoming anime line up, this fall. Aren't you excited? Plus, I am tired of the hot weather already. A chillier climate would be nice. :)
September 22, 2013
Single of the Week: "V.I.P" by SID (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic OP)
Out of the two openings of Magi, the first opening is my favorite because it seems to better capture the mystical theme behind the series than the second opening theme. Though, I think they're both good openings. The anime, on the other hand, struck me as a pretty generic anime but still enjoyable. However, the first season left me on a less than gratifying note, and I suppose I'm hoping that the second season makes up for that. I am really excited for the upcoming anime line up, this fall. Aren't you excited? Plus, I am tired of the hot weather already. A chillier climate would be nice. :)
Cely_belly posted around
8:30 PM
Tags:
Magi,
Magi The Labyrinth of Magic,
Music,
OP/ED,
SID,
Single of the Week,
Soundtrack
Single of the Week: "V.I.P" by SID (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic OP)
2013-09-22T20:30:00-07:00
celybelly
Magi|Magi The Labyrinth of Magic|Music|OP/ED|SID|Single of the Week|Soundtrack|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)